- The guest who reserves accommodation from Adriatic.hr offer in season 2016 is entitled to Croatian motorway toll costs refund for costs occurred upon arrival at, i.e. departure from the accommodation reserved through Adriatic.hr in form of discount for reservation which the guest makes in season 2017.
Guest who makes private accommodation reservation for season 2017 by December 31st 2016 is entitled to 100 % toll costs refund for toll costs paid in season 2016.
Guest who makes private accommodation reservation for season 2017 by March 31st 2017 is entitled to 50 % toll costs refund for toll costs paid in season 2016.
The guest is not entitled to toll costs refund for reservations made after March 31st 2017.
- Refundable toll costs include only those toll costs for shortest relation between the starting (entry point to Croatian motorway) and destination point (exit point from Croatian motorway) for vehicle categories IA, I and II (HAC categorization).
- Refundable toll costs do not include toll costs for Krk bridge (Krčki most), bridge on the river Mirna, Učka tunnel and Sv. Ilija tunnel.
- The highest refundable toll cost amount is 90,93 € (route: Lipovac – Vrgorac).
Refundable toll costs include toll paid upon guest’s arrival and departure from the reserved accommodation, therefore the receipt dates must be in accordance with the stay period in the accommodation reserved trough Adriatic.hr – the issue date must be the same as the date of the beginning of the stay in the reserved accommodation, or one day earlier, i.e. the same as the date of the departure from the reserved accommodation, or one day later.
If this condition is met by one receipt only, the guest is entitled to costs refund for one direction only.
- The guests who are entitled to toll costs refund are those guests who used accommodation services for the period of minimum 7 days in season 2016 and who make private accommodation reservation for the period of minimum 7 days in season 2017. When making request for toll costs refund for one vehicle the total amount of accommodation price for each year must not be lower than 500 €. If the guest requests a toll costs refund for more than one vehicle, the total minimum reservation amount (500 €) for each year is then multiplied by the number of vehicles for which the refund is requested.
- The discount applies to regular guests only, which means that the guest is entitled to the discount in season 2017 only if the guest made accommodation reservation in season 2016 and did not cancel it.
If the guest wants to use the right of Croatian motorway toll costs refund in season 2017, he/she must send original motorway toll receipts by mail within 15 days after the end of stay in private accommodation reserved through Adriatic.hr in season 2016. Following information must be sent as well:
- First and last name of reservation holder in year 2016
- Reservation period
- Code of reserved acommodation unit
Requests for Croatian motorway toll costs refund where Adriatic.hr agency did not receive the original receipt within the given period will not be taken into consideration later.
- The receipt must contain the following data: receipt number, the date and time of passing through the toll plaza, entry and exit point and vehicle class. If the guest uses the ENC system (ENC – electronic toll collection or Tag) the guest is under obligation to send us scanned report within the given period in which transactions and above mentioned data are stated.
- Each toll receipt can be refunded one time only.
- Receipts for season 2016 can be refunded to the guest in season 2017 only, and not in season 2018. The guest is entitled to refund of costs occurred in season 2017 if he/she meets other conditions in season 2018.
- Toll costs refund basically applies to one vehicle for every 5 persons for one private accommodation reservation request. In case of reservations for 6 or more persons the number of persons is divided by 5 and that result is rounded up to the first higher whole number (e.g. if there are 11 persons for one reservation the calculation is as follows: 11/5=2,2 which means that the guest is entitled to toll costs refund for 3 vehicles.
If the number of persons in reservation request in season 2017 differs from the number of persons in reservation request for season 2016 the refund will be made in the following way:
- If 6 or more persons used private accommodation services in season 2016 and they travelled by more than one vehicle, and they made reservation request for 5 persons in season 2017 (one vehicle), they are entitled to toll costs refund for one vehicle;
- If 5 or fewer persons used private accommodation services in season 2016 (one vehicle), and they made reservation request for 6 or more persons in season 2017 (2 or more vehicles), the guests are entitled to toll costs refund for one vehicle in season 2017, and for 2 or more vehicles in season 2018.
If guests travel as a group (e.g. 9 persons) in season 2016, and the reservation holder will not go on vacation in season 2017 while the other group members will, the reservation holder must enter names and e-mail addresses of those members in the reservation form for season 2016 in order to be entitled to Croatian motorway toll costs refund in season 2017.
In that case, the group member will be entitled to regular guests discount and Croatian motorway toll costs refund in season 2017. The above stated regulation will be applied here as well: if only 9 guests go on vacation in season 2016, they are entitled to refund for 2 vehicles according to the following calculation: 9/5= vehicles. If there are more group members in season 2017 than in 2016 (e.g. 15 persons) and if there is different reservation holder (because the original reservation holder is not going), the guest is entitled to refund for all vehicles from the previous reservation (9/5=2 vehicles) under condition that the original reservation holder gives him/her the receipt. In that case the original reservation holder from season 2016 is no longer entitled to second toll costs refund.