Pet Friendly Beaches
For many owners their pets are an inseparable part of the family. For them the idea of leaving them to family, friend or pet hotel while they're on holidays is completely out of the question, so they rather take them along. If you're an owner like this look no further for your summer destination. Namely, Croatia offers you a great number of pet friendly accommodation units and dog friendly beaches all along the Adriatic coast where both you and your pets can enjoy summer and sea water to the fullest.
We bring you a list of pet friendly beaches. However, keep in mind the list is by no means exhaustive. So once you reach your summer destination in Croatia ask locals or visit a tourist information office and find out first-hand which of the beaches are dog friendly.
List of dog friendly beaches for each region:
- Poreč – beach in camp "Istra"
- Pula – Galebove stijene, Štinjanska vala (1 June – 15 September, only from 8 pm to 8am)
- Rovinj – coves Lone, Cuvi and Borik-Figarola; beaches within camp "Villas Rubin"
- Umag – Laguna beach in tourist resort "Sol Stella Maris", beach in tourist resort "Sol Polynesia", beach in tourist resort "Savudrija", beaches in naturist camp "CampingIN Kanegra FKK Umag"
- Crikvenica – Podvorska beach
- Opatija – Slatina beach, beach in Punta kolovi
- Cres Island – part of the beach in camp "Kovačine", beach near ACI marina"Cres" and little place called Gavza
- Krk Island – beaches Koralj and Dražice in Krk, Vela beach in Baška, Kijac beach in Njivice, Mala Krasa beach in Punat
- Lošinj Island – eight beaches situated between two sandy beaches called Veli žal and Porta Madonna
- Rijeka – beach next to Kantrida stadium, beaches Brajdica, Kostrena and Ploče
- Mljet Island
- Murter Island – Podvrške beach next to Murter place
- Vis Island – Vartalac beach in Komiža
- Split – part of Kašuni beach, part of Kaštelet beach, part called Kvadar within Žnjan beach, Trstenik and Lumbarda beaches
- Vrsi – Mulo and Ričina beaches