Independently or in cooperation with its partners national carrier
Croatia Airlines connects Croatia with the world all the year round.
With the start of tourist season – somewhere around April to October
– number and frequency of direct international flights to Croatia
increase considerably. A great number of both budget and non-budget
airline companies set up direct routes to some of the most popular
destinations on the Adriatic Coast.
- Croatia Airlines – independently or in cooperation with its partners connects Croatia with the world
Low-budget airline companies with flights to Croatia:
- Ryanair – flights from Belgium, Germany, the UK, France, Sweden, Norway
- Wizzair – flights from the UK
EasyJet – flights from France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, the UK, the Netherlands
Germanwings – flights from Germany
SmartWings – flights from the Czech Republic
* Please note this information might vary depending on the season
* If you're coming outside of Europe, in most cases Frankfurt and London are transfer hubs
Airports in Croatia are Zagreb, Pula, Split, Zadar and Dubrovnik. It's good to know Croatia is an optimal-size country for ground transport so no matter which airport you opt for as your arrival spot you can easily reach destination of your choice on the Adriatic Coast by car or bus.For example, if you land in Zagreb you can reach Split in just 3 hours.
Once you've landed at the airport you have frequent shuttle bus service which takes passengers to the city center (it is connected with arrival flights and costs around 4€ ), or if you prefer you can take a taxi and it will take you to your destination.