Fuel Cost Refund – Terms And Conditions
The guest who reserves private accommodation from the Adriatic.hr offer in the season 2019 is entitled to fuel cost refund which occurred during that stay in private accommodation. Fuel cost refund can be used in a form of a discount for a reservation of private accommodation that the guest makes for the season 2020.
Fuel cost refund benefit is conditioned by using the benefit of Croatian highway toll costs refund offered by Adriatic.hr.
- The guest who makes a reservation of private accommodation from the Adriatic.hr offer for the season 2020 by December 31st 2019 is entitled to 100% fuel cost refund for costs occurred in the season 2019.
The guest who makes a reservation of private accommodation from the Adriatic.hr for the season 2020 in period from January 1st 2020 till March 31st 2020 is entitled to a 50% fuel cost refund for costs occurred in the season 2019.
The guest is not entitled to a fuel cost refund for reservations made after March 31st 2020.
- The guests entitled to a fuel cost refund based on one car are those whose private accommodation booking value in each year ( 2019 and 2020 ) shouldn't be lower than 900€. When making a request for a fuel cost refund for one vehicle, the total value of the accommodation reservation for each year must be at least 900 €. If the guest requests a fuel cost refund for several vehicles, the total minimum value (900 €) of the accommodation reservation for each year is then multiplied by the number of vehicles for which the fuel cost refund is requested.
- The highest refunable amount of fuel cost is 100 €.
- Refund cost is applicable only for a single fuel dispensing to a personal car within Republic of Croatia.
If the guest wants to use the right of fuel cost refund in the season 2020, they must send fuel receipt by one of the following ways: by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (0038521456789) or by post mail at agency's address, within 15 days after the end of the stay in private accommodation reserved through Adriatic.hr in the season 2019. The following information must be sent as well:
- First and last name of the reservation holder in the year 2019
- Reservation period
- Code of the reserved acommodation unit
- Vehicle brand
Requests for fuel a cost refund where the Adriatic.hr agency did not receive the receipt within the given period will not be taken into consideration afterwards.
- Invoice for fuel must have the following information: gas station name and address, date of purchase, fuel amount and total price of fuel expressed in Croatian kunas.
- Each "R1" invoice for fuel can be refunded only once.
- "R1" invoices for fuel for the season 2019 can be refunded only in the season 2020 and not in the season 2021.
For each request for private accommodation reservation, the fuel cost refund is calculated in the following way: 1 vehicle = 5 persons. In case of a reservation for 6 or more persons, the number of people for that reservation is then divided by 5 and the result is rounded up to the first higher whole number.
The guest can at the same time use the Croatian highway toll costs refund for a larger number of vehicles than the number of vehicles for which they use the fuel cost refund, and that number is calculated according to the stated price conditions of the private accommodation reservation. For instance, when making an accommodation reservation for 11 persons with the total price of 1.600,00 €, the guest is entitled to a cost refund for maximum 3 vehicles (11/5=2,2). In that case, considering the total price of the reservation (stated 1.600,00 €), the guest will firstly be entitled to a Croatian highway toll costs refund for 3 vehicles and to an additional fuel cost refund for one vehicle.
If the number of persons in accommodation reservation request in season 2020 is different from the number of persons in the accommodation reservation request in the season 2019, fuel cost refund will be made in the following way:
- If 6 or more persons used private accommodation services in the season 2019 and if they travelled with several vehicles, and in the season 2020 they made a reservation request for 5 persons (one vehicle), in the season 2020 they will be entitled to a refund for one vehicle only (first the Croatian toll cost is refunded, and then, if the accommodation reservation meets the price conditions, the fuel cost will also be refunded);
- If up to 5 persons used private accommodation services in the season 2019 (one vehicle), and 6 or more persons make a request for an accommodation reservation in the season 2020 (2 or more vehicles), they will be entitled to costs refund for one vehicle in the season 2020 (first the Croatian highway toll cost is refunded, and then, if the accommodation reservation meets the price conditions, fuel cost will also be refunded).
If guests travel as a group (e.g. 9 persons) in the season 2019, and the reservation holder will not go on vacation in the season 2020 while the other group members will, the group members have to enter their name and e-mail address in the reservation form for the season 2019 in order to be entitled to a fuel cost refund in the season 2020.
In that case, the group members will be entitled to regular guests discount, and if the accommodation reservation meets these terms and conditions, they will also be entitled to a fuel cost refund. The above stated regulation will be applied here as well: if only 9 guests go on vacation in the season 2019, they are entitled to a refund for 2 vehicles according to the following calculation: 9/5=2 vehicles. If there are more group members in the season 2020 than in 2019 (e.g. 15 persons) and if there is a different reservation holder (because the original reservation holder is not going), the guest is entitled to a refund for all of the vehicles from the previous reservation (9/5=2 vehicles) under the condition that the original reservation holder gives him/her the "R1" receipt. In that case the original reservation holder from the season 2019 is no longer entitled to other costs refunds.