- The guest who reserves accommodation from Adriatic.hr offer in season 2019 is entitled to Croatian motorway toll costs refund for costs occurred upon arrival at, i.e. departure from the accommodation reserved through Adriatic.hr in form of discount for reservation which the guest makes in season 2020.
Guest who makes private accommodation reservation for season 2020 by December 31st 2019 is entitled to 100 % toll costs refund for toll costs paid in season 2019.
Guest who makes private accommodation reservation for season 2020 by March 31st 2020 is entitled to 50 % toll costs refund for toll costs paid in season 2019.
The guest is not entitled to toll costs refund for reservations made after March 31st 2020.
- Refundable toll costs include only those toll costs for shortest relation between the starting (entry point to Croatian motorway) and destination point (exit point from Croatian motorway) for vehicle categories IA, I and II (HAC categorization).
- Refundable toll costs do not include toll costs for Krk bridge (Krčki most), bridge on the river Mirna, Učka tunnel and Sv. Ilija tunnel.
- The highest refundable toll cost amount is 100 €.
Refundable toll costs include toll paid upon guest’s arrival and departure from the reserved accommodation, therefore the receipt dates must be in accordance with the stay period in the accommodation reserved trough Adriatic.hr – the issue date must be the same as the date of the beginning of the stay in the reserved accommodation, or one day earlier, i.e. the same as the date of the departure from the reserved accommodation, or one day later.
If this condition is met by one receipt only, the guest is entitled to costs refund for one direction only.
- In order the guest could be entitled for one car toll cost refund, the total amount of accommodation cost in each season ( 2019 and 2020 ) cannot be lower than 500 €. If the guest requests a toll costs refund for more than one vehicle, the total minimum reservation amount (500 €) for each year is then multiplied by the number of vehicles for which the refund is requested.
- The discount applies to regular guests only, which means that the guest is entitled to the discount in season 2020 only if the guest made accommodation reservation in season 2019 and did not cancel it.
If the guest wants to use the right of Croatian motorway toll costs refund in season 2020, he/she must send motorway toll receipts within 15 days after the end of stay in private accommodation reserved through Adriatic.hr in season 2019. Acceptable delivery types are: email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (0038521456789) and post mail at agency's address. Following information must be sent as well:
- First and last name of reservation holder in year 2019
- Reservation period
- Code of reserved acommodation unit
Requests for Croatian motorway toll costs refund where Adriatic.hr agency did not receive the receipt within the given period will not be taken into consideration later.
- The receipt must contain the following data: receipt number, the date and time of passing through the toll plaza, entry and exit point and vehicle class. If the guest uses the ENC system (ENC – electronic toll collection or Tag) the guest is under obligation to send us scanned report within the given period in which transactions and above mentioned data are stated.
- Each toll receipt can be refunded one time only.
- Receipts for season 2019 can be refunded to the guest in season 2020 only, and not in season 2021. The guest is entitled to refund of costs occurred in season 2020 if he/she meets other conditions in season 2021.
- Toll costs refund basically applies to one vehicle for every 5 persons for one private accommodation reservation request. In case of reservations for 6 or more persons the number of persons is divided by 5 and that result is rounded up to the first higher whole number (e.g. if there are 11 persons for one reservation the calculation is as follows: 11/5=2,2 which means that the guest is entitled to toll costs refund for 3 vehicles.
If the number of persons in reservation request in season 2020 differs from the number of persons in reservation request for season 2019 the refund will be made in the following way:
- If 6 or more persons used private accommodation services in season 2019 and they travelled by more than one vehicle, and they made reservation request for 5 persons in season 2020 (one vehicle), they are entitled to toll costs refund for one vehicle;
- If 5 or fewer persons used private accommodation services in season 2019 (one vehicle), and they made reservation request for 6 or more persons in season 2020 (2 or more vehicles), the guests are entitled to toll costs refund for one vehicle in season 2020, and for 2 or more vehicles in season 2021.
If guests travel as a group (e.g. 9 persons) in season 2019, and the reservation holder will not go on vacation in season 2020 while the other group members will, the reservation holder must enter names and e-mail addresses of those members in the reservation form for season 2019 in order to be entitled to Croatian motorway toll costs refund in season 2020.
In that case, the group member will be entitled to regular guests discount and Croatian motorway toll costs refund in season 2020. The above stated regulation will be applied here as well: if only 9 guests go on vacation in season 2019, they are entitled to refund for 2 vehicles according to the following calculation: 9/5= vehicles. If there are more group members in season 2020 than in 2019 (e.g. 15 persons) and if there is different reservation holder (because the original reservation holder is not going), the guest is entitled to refund for all vehicles from the previous reservation (9/5=2 vehicles) under condition that the original reservation holder gives him/her the receipt. In that case the original reservation holder from season 2019 is no longer entitled to second toll costs refund.